Welcome to Greystone Woods. Our newest community features sheltered seclusion, just minutes from the astounding recreation within Midland.
Nearby activities include Midland Center for the Arts, Dow Gardens, Chippewa Nature Center, Whiting Forest, Dow Diamond, and a vibrant downtown area featuring shopping, eateries and a host of family-centric events. The City of Midland has over 80 parks tucked away, each different from the next. Additionally, Midland Public Schools has been named the #20 best district in the state (in the top 4% for the state) for the 2020 school year. It also ranks as the #1 best school district in the Saginaw Area out of 21 districts in total.
Contact us for individual lot features, pricing, and more information.
Greystone Woods Features
Large Wooded Lots • City of Midland • City Water • Buried Electric • Natural Gas • Buried Cable • Midland Public School District
Greystone Woods is an up and coming community on the west side of Midland, Michigan in Larkin Charter Township.
Follow US-10 to Midland. Take exit 119 for Stark Road. Head south to Wackerly Street and turn left.
- Woodcrest Elementary School
- Jefferson Middle School
- H.H. Dow High School
Points of Interest
- Alden B. Dow Home & Studio – 5 miles
- Chippewa Nature Center – 10 miles
- Curry Golf Course – 7 miles
- Dahlia Hill – 4 miles
- Dow Diamond – 5 miles
- Dow Gardens – 5 miles
- Downtown shopping – 5 miles
- Midland Area Farmer’s Market – 5 miles
- Midland Center for the Arts – 5 miles
- Midland City Forest – 4 miles
- Midland Country Club – 6 miles
- Midland Mall – 5 miles
- MidMichigan Medical Center – 3 miles
- Northwood University – 3 miles
- Pere Marquette Rail Trail – 5 miles
- The Tridge – 5 miles
- Whiting Forest – 5 miles
Greystone Homes also builds in the following areas: Alder Woods, Forestridge, Foxfire, The Grove, The Sawmill and on your own private lot.
Explore other neighborhoods we build our custom luxury homes within or contact us with questions.