Welcome to Foxfire, an established community just minutes from the fabulous offerings within Midland. Foxfire is the perfect location for your luxury custom home, surrounded by other exquisite Greystone Homes.
Nearby activities include Midland Center for the Arts, Dow Gardens, Chippewa Nature Center, Whiting Forest, Dow Diamond, and a vibrant downtown area featuring shopping, eateries and a host of family-centric events. The City of Midland has over 80 parks tucked away, each different from the next. Additionally, Midland Public Schools has been named the #20 best district in the state (in the top 4% for the state) for the 2020 school year. It also ranks as the #1 best school district in the Saginaw Area out of 21 districts in total.
Please contact our offices for more information and to schedule an appointment with us.
Foxfire is an established community on the west side of Midland, Michigan in Larkin Charter Township.
Follow US-10 to Midland. Take exit 119 for Stark Road. Head south to Wackerly Street and turn left. Continue to Dublin Street and turn right. It will be on your right.
- Woodcrest Elementary School
- Jefferson Middle School
- H.H. Dow High School
Points of Interest
- Alden B. Dow Home & Studio – 5 miles
- Chippewa Nature Center – 10 miles
- Curry Golf Course – 7 miles
- Dahlia Hill – 4 miles
- Dow Diamond – 5 miles
- Dow Gardens – 5 miles
- Downtown shopping – 5 miles
- Midland Area Farmer’s Market – 5 miles
- Midland Center for the Arts – 5 miles
- Midland City Forest – 4 miles
- Midland Country Club – 6 miles
- Midland Mall – 5 miles
- MidMichigan Medical Center – 3 miles
- Northwood University – 3 miles
- Pere Marquette Rail Trail – 5 miles
- The Tridge – 5 miles
- Whiting Forest – 5 miles
Greystone Homes also builds in the following areas: Alder Woods, Greystone Woods, Forestridge, The Grove, The Sawmill and on your own private lot.
Explore other neighborhoods we build our custom luxury homes within or contact us with questions.