We are proud to introduce our newest offering, Forestridge Luxury Twin Homes, which are located in Midland, MI. With thoughtful design and craftsmanship inside and out, top to bottom, these new luxury homes will be the perfect fit for that transitional period in life with aging-in-place design features. In addition, you’ll find highly efficient details for decreased energy usage. All of our homes are built with exceptional quality and thoughtful details. Here are some of the top notch features you’ll find:
- Greystone quality and details throughout
- Extreme insulation and sealing
- Snow removal, lawn maintenance, and exterior care done for you
- Two and three bedroom models
- Wooded setting with 1249 sf, 1825 sf, and 2183 sf open floor plans
- Full ready to finish basements with plumbing, insulation, and egress
- Large garages and large covered rear patios
- Aging-in-place design with wide doorways and low profile showers
- Spacious kitchens and granite counter tops
- Hardwood, tile, and carpet floors
- Heated master bath floors
- Low profile master shower with grab bars
- High efficiency furnaces, air exchangers, whole house humidifiers
- On-demand water heaters
Floor Plan A
Floor Plan B
Floor Plan B Second Level
Our luxury twin homes in Midland, MI are available in multiple floorplans featuring both two and three bedrooms are available to fit any lifestyle transition. Each of our homes feature an open floor plan, spacious kitchens, large garages and generous covered rear patios. Nestled within a wooded area, these homes feature full ready-to-finish basements, so you can use the space to accommodate your needs. Each home has been designed with you in mind.
Greystone Homes has designed our newest homes with the highest level of efficiency in mind, which offers a great deal of comfort, regardless of what season it may be. An extreme level of insulation and sealing is installed, and you’ll find heated master bath floors to be a luxurious feature. Mechanical components include high efficency furnaces, air exchangers, whole house humidifiers, as well as on-demand water heaters.
Aging-in-place design provides accessibility when you might need it most. The interiors of each home includes wide width doors, low profile showers and grab bars. Each home exterior includes snow removal and lawn maintenance so that you can spend your time doing the things you want to do.
Do you have more questions about our luxury twin homes? Just give our office a call.